Now that classes have gotten into full swing and you’re no longer using the excuse that it’s the beginning of school, here are 5 harsh realizations that you may have in your third week of school.
1. You actually have to buy your textbooks
2. Pre-dinner workouts at the gym turn into an hour of avoiding breaking a sweat
3. You’re still waiting for a care package from mom filled with things that will make your friends jealous
4. The BARC rush hour prompts you and your friends to design a secret plan to get food the fastest
5. You’ve already skipped your 8 AM
Categories: Campus Life