Lets face it. Midterms week is hard. Today marks the 49th day of the second semester and we’re tired.
The comfort of home, the passion of Mission Possible, the inspiration of Treks and the excitement of GU Outdoors trips are all calling our names as we push through five more days of class.
With the tempting plans of Spring Break in the back of our minds, here are 10 things that we all do the week of Midterms.
- Reserve a study room in the library… and watch a movie instead of studying
- Call Jimmy John’s so many times they know your name and order by heart
- Plan to dress well to test well… but end up going to your midterm in sweats anyway
- Stay up till 2am… watching the new season of House of Cards
- Lying in your Snapchat story about how much you’re studying
- Post a #TBT to a past Spring Break so this year’s Spring Break will seem cooler
- Scramble to get tickets to the basketball games in Vegas with your friends, (BTW it’s not Kennel Board’s fault)
- Plot to sabotage your friends who have no midterms this week
- Pretend to be a werewolf on Thursday night while watching the full moon
- Stare at a computer screen for so long that it hurts your eyes to go outside