Although it’s a new year, it’s the middle of the school year so here are a six ideas to spruce up your room to make the same school year feel like a new one.
1. Create shapes with the pictures on your wall
2. Add inspirational quotes to the pictures on your wall
3. Add artificial flowers to your string of lights
4. Or, layer a string of triangular flags on top of your string lights
5. Embellish frames you have with flowers
6. Use wash tape as decals to customize your walls or door
Anyway Zags, hopefully these quick DIYs will help you get through the midyear slump!
Categories: Campus Life