1. There’s, of course, the most obvious answer.
2. And the old “change the subject” strategy
3. As well as the old “I didn’t hear you” tactic
But if you’ve overused those previous three, here are a few more…
4. Record an album inspired by ross’s wordless sound poems
5. Say, “I’m going to be a professional dancer,” while showing off your best dance moves
6. Having a BBQ at my house after graduation
7. Fake my death to get out of student loans
8. Come up with slogans for products
9. Life’s punching bag
10. Design a clothing line specifically for MLE (major league eating)
11. Dress up as a superhero and swoop in to save innocent people who get asked this question
12. Gain a bunch of weight just to lose it so I can travel the country sharing my inspirational story
13. Begin describing the plot of your favorite movie just to watch their facial reaction turn into
14. Brush up on trivia questions so I can be on a game show
15. I’m not sure. Why? Did you want to hang out?
16. Or, if you’re completely at a loss for words, you can just imitate a velociraptor scream and run away
Well. There ya go, class of 2016, 16 awesome answers to the most dreaded question for every college senior who doesn’t have a set plan for what’s going to happen in one month.